The Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the UNDP Istanbul Regional Hub invite you to take part in the webinar: ‘Polish Challenge Fund: BOOST Solutions for COVID-19. How to succeed with your application?’
Join us to learn how to prepare a successful application and project with high impact for the Polish Challenge Fund: BOOST Solutions for COVID-19. We will meet online and help you succeed!
The aim of this webinar is to help you prepare the necessary documents and get the award from the Polish Challenge Fund.
What will you learn?
- How to fill an online Application? Top tips for the successful application and smooth implementation.
- How to create a successful Project Budget? What can be covered from the budget? Experience from the Czech Challenge Fund: which projects have been successful and why?
You will get a chance to ask your questions!
Join our webinar!
The webinar will be held on Thursday, August 27th at 16:00-17:30 pm CET. We will use free of charge ZOOM platform. Please register in advance for this meeting using the link. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. The meeting will be recorded.
ABOUT POLISH CHALLENGE FUND: The Covid-19 pandemic has impacted not only the health sector, but also the global socioeconomic situation. The Polish Challenge Fund aims to respond to the emerging development issues resulting from the global health crisis, by transferring Polish know-how, expertise and innovative solutions for Ukraine and the Republic of Belarus, and scale them across the Europe and Central Asia region and beyond. Polish entities can apply for any of the following issue areas: new digital services and voice, low touch economies, wellbeing.
The eligible Applicants include private sector entities (commercial companies), universities and research institutes registered in the Republic of Poland. The Applicants are required to engage local partners to assure viability in local conditions, and to promote sustainability and scalability of the solution. The application form, information regarding the call, criteria for selection and evaluation details can be found on our website:
Target countries for solution implementation: Ukraine and the Republic of Belarus.
Development issue areas:
1) New Digital Services & Voice: to respond to the emerging inequalities and needs across different sectors, we are looking for innovative digital solutions that are inclusive – from reimagining banking for the unbanked to new forms of organizing and giving voice, as well as community-led service
2) Low Touch Economies: to foster economic growth, we are looking for solutions that introduce new ways of production/consumption and support contactless economies, remote delivery services and remote work opportunities.
3) Wellbeing: to support the wellbeing of individuals and communities, we are looking for innovative solutions that promote individual connection and psychosocial wellbeing, and other holistic ways of improving resident wellbeing.
Expected contract start date: October 2020
Expected contract length: 3-6 months (October 2020-April 2021)
Estimated prize: ranging between US $20,000 and US $40,000, the Applicants provide co-funding of at least 20% of the total cost of the project.
Engagement with local partners needs to be documented. The Application should be sent online via https://boostimpact.org/polish-challenge-fund/ by Sunday, 13 September, 2020.
Contact person for inquiries: email@example.com. All questions must be received 5 days before the submission deadline.